DeltaPrint RTX add-on by AMS Trading Group: Investor RT
The Volume Analysis package of Investor RT comes in handy for a trader analysing the Market Generated Information of the two-way auction process. With, Market Delta ( Pioneers of Footprint Charting ) announcing their new version of charting platform dedicated to CQG it no longer remains the best choice for Indian traders as CQG does not offer data for Indian markets as of now. The best case replacement that one can think of is Investor RT which has been the core of Market Delta as well but does not have FootPrint charts built in. But when there are disadvantages there are a lot more advantages as well. Investor RT has RTX extensions with various volume analysis indicators and visualisation methods.
In this post, we will discuss DeltaPrint RTX add-on for Investor RT. Developed by AMS Trading Group, it’s a powerful add-on for visualising the Volume at Bid and Volume at Ask in different ways in any given timeframe. It is similar to the Gomi Volume Ladder or Bell OrderFlow for Ninjatrader and comes as a blessing in disguise especially with its economical pricing as well as powerful features. Niels keeps on trying hard to improve it further with inputs from all the users.
Features of AMS DeltaPrint
- Delta Imbalance Ladder/Candle/Bar style with changeable % threshold and option to colour Strong Bid/Ask, Weak Bid/Ask and Neutral Volume in different colours
- Option to see Bid/Ask Volume at price profile bars along with a different coloured highest volume at Bid/Ask in any given timeframe
- Option to overlay on a candlestick chart
- Option to use a boxed background with High Low Bar at the side of the box
- Option to add delta at price in the centre or side of the DeltaPrint
In the end, it depends on how you want to visualise it as well as what works best for your trading instrument and with AMS DeltaPrint you have those multiple choices to configure it the way you like it.
Example of the Delta Imbalance DeltaPrint Chart is shown below
Example of the Delta Profile with Delta at Price – DeltaPrint Chart is shown below
- Download the Chart definition One and Two and then open it in Notepad or any word application.
- Press Ctrl + A to select the entire contents of the notepad.
- Go to Investor RT and Press ALT + F followed by O followed by D and you can now see the chart as posted with the link
- Another way is to save the .txt file on desktop or any location on your hard drive and press Alt + 2 in Investor RT & select the chart definition from the location where you saved it & you will be able to see the chart as posted with the link
Users of Investor RT can subscribe for the AMS DeltaPrint RTX add-on HERE or can try it out before subscribing as AMS offers a 7-day risk-free trial. Those who do not have Investor RT can take a 14 day Trial of Investor RT and check it out.